*** Full recipe below ***
Introducing the allrounder for every kitchen: The AMC Cook & Serve offers a wide variety of possible applications. It is perfect for preparing, baking, serving and storing your favourite dishes. It is available in three useful sizes: 16, 24 and 28 cm. Suitable for every occasion!
Please visit www.amc.info for additional information!
Recipe for Pasta bake with meat balls (for 4 persons):
1 glove of garlic | 1 onion | 500 g sieved tomatoes | 300 ml vegetable stock | 300 g Fusilli | 75 g stoned black olives | 250 g seasoned minced meat or sausage meat | 125 g grated cheese (e.g. Manchego or Pecorino)
Baking time: approx. 35 minutes
Preparation time: approx. 15 minutes
approx. 550 kcal per person
Pot 16 cm 2.0 l
Cook & Serve 24 cm
1. Peel and chop garlic and onion and put both in a pot. Place pot on stove and set it at highest level. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the roasting symbol appears.
2. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, set at low level and roast onion mix. Add tomatoes and vegetable stock, set it at highest level and bring the sauce to the boil.
3. Pre-heat the oven on 220 °C (top- and bottom heat).
4. Place Fusilli in a Cook & Serve 24 cm, cut olives in rings and prepare small balls from the minced or sausage meat.
5. Add hot tomato sauce and olives into the form and stir everything thoroughly. Spread meat balls on top and cover with lid.
6. Place form on lowest rack in the pre-heated oven and bake the pasta approx. 25 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven, remove lid and stir everything well. Spread cheese on top and bake the pasta without lid for approx. 10 minutes more.