*** Full recipe below ***
Introducing the allrounder for every kitchen: The AMC Cook & Serve offers a wide variety of possible applications. It is perfect for preparing, baking, serving and storing your favourite dishes. It is available in three useful sizes: 16, 24 and 28 cm. Suitable for every occasion!
Please visit www.amc.info for additional information!
Recipe for 4 small tartes (à 4 pieces)
280 g flour | 1/2 tsp baking powder | 120 g sugar | 2 egg yolks | 150 g butter
1 sourly apple | 1 sourly pear | 2 tbsp. lemon juice | 4 apricots | 4 plums | 50 g soft butter | 80 g caramel sauce
Baking time: approx. 25 minutes
Preparation time: approx. 20 minutes
approx. 235 kcal per piece
4 Cook & Serve 16 cm
1. Knead ingredients for the pastry into a smooth dough and chill for about 30 minutes, wrapped in kitchen foil.
2. Pre-heat the oven on 200 °C (topand bottom heat).
3. Peel apple and pear, quarter and core them. Cut both in slices and mix them with lemon juice. Halve and pit apricots and plums.
4. Cut out circles of baking paper for the Cook & Serve 16 cm. Lay the baking paper in the forms and spread thickly with the soft butter. Spread caramel sauce evenly over the paper and place apple and pear slices respectively apricots and plums with straight side down into the forms.
5. Roll out the pastry between cling film in four circles of approx. 15 cm and cover the fruits with it.
6. Place forms on lowest rack in the pre-heated oven and bake the tartes approx. 25 minutes.
7. Allow all the tarts to cool down for a few minutes, then turn them upside down and serve with vanilla ice cream.