- Categories Marketing Tips, Miva Features
- Posted on
Earlier this week, we released Miva Merchant 9.7 the latest and final update to version 9. With a host of powerful new tools to upgrade your store, the response to 9.7 has thrilled us, as we’ve been thrilled to share it with all of you.
Today we’re excited to introduce a key feature of this update: a winning integration with the leading platform in marketing automation, MailChimp. MailChimp’s marketing automation tools have made it the go-to tool for email campaigns, subscriber list management, and analytics.
, email marketing drives customer acquisition and retention. (eMarketer)
Now, with Miva Merchant 9.7, our new integration with MailChimp will automatically leverage data directly from your ecommerce store to fuel relevant and successful communication with your customers.
Add MailChimp to your store now to:
- Sell more | Follow-up with product recommendations, abandoned cart emails, and tailored promos
- Use your data | Import relevant Miva product, customer, and order data into MailChimp
- Increase your audience | On-site tools for adding list subscribers and creating segments
- Track results and ROI | Compile marketing analytics reports for every send and click
Email marketing: success in stats
Email marketing plays a significant role in reaching audiences to drive revenue. Just take a look at these stats:
- The ROI on email marketing cannot be ignored. For every $1 you spend on this marketing tactic, you can expect an average return of $38. (EmailMonday)
- People are twice as likely to subscribe to your email list than they are to interact with you on Facebook. (Forrester)
- Although social media and search should not be ignored, email has a higher conversion rates than both tactics combined. (SmartInsights)
- And, finally, personalized emails receive six times higher transaction rates than others. Keep that in mind the next time you write a customer! (MarketingLand)
, and get ready to increase conversions through relevant, effective content.
This content was originally published here.